FW: Have you found your IPL team?

 

 

Feed: Different Strokes
Posted on: Thursday, May 14, 2009 8:51 AM
Author: Samir Chopra
Subject: Have you found your IPL team?

 

A couple of weeks ago, I announced my intention to give this year's IPL a go, i.e., to try and see if I could get myself to support a team in cricket that was not a national representative side. I picked two teams: the Delhi Daredevils, because, I'm from Delhi (I still say that even though I left 'home in 1987), and Kings XI Punjab, because, well, my last name says so. I went for hometown and ethnic affiliation. I bought myself a broadband video package that gives me live telecasts,replays and highlights of all the games. I even baited Mumbai fans, just to get myself pumped up.


View article...

0 comments:

Post a Comment